Thursday 4 April 2013

Hamburger and Hot Dog Birthday Card


I made my boyfriend a birthday card to go with the theme of his birthday cake, which was a giant hamburger together with some French fries sugar cookies. I already have a huge stash of cardmaking supplies and knew I had some fast-food themed backing paper in a set of papers aimed at men, so I began by covering a white square card blank with the paper. I bought a set of Jolie's fast food stickers and added them to a piece of backing paper I mounted onto the card, and added a 'happy birthday' silver outline sticker.

1 comment:

  1. i don't remember seeing the card,but it looks very good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, all feedback is appreciated - even the negative! However due to a lot of spam comments on this blog I have had to turn on captcha. If you have problems leaving a comment please email me at caroline@carolinemakes.net